10 Ways to Market and Promote Your Business that take 10 minutes or Less.
We often don't leave space or energy in our day for our own marketing. Why? Because we're too busy working in our business to work on our business! It doesn't have to seem impossible to balance. It can take only 10 minutes a day. Here's how:
Choose a single action from the list below for the day.
Boom. Marketing and Promoting complete.
1. Create an Instagram post or reel that showcases something you do in your business. It can be anything. Show me what you do and how you do it.
2. Comment on 5 Instagram or Facebook posts you either would like to work with or admire their work. Say something that's more than 3 words to invoke a conversation.
3. Follow 5 more people that align with your work on any social media platform.
4. Create a LinkedIn post of a good reminder to your business community. You can repurpose your Instagram or Facebook posts.
5. Send out a Newsletter to your community. (If you don't have a community yet, time to build one!)
6. Google ranks websites with videos embedded in them higher than those that don't. Do you have any videos you could embed in your website? If so, grab the embed code from YouTube and put the code in your website. (Make sure of course to Upload your Video to Youtube).
7. Join MeetUp, Eventbrite or Facebook events, or book yourself to attend an in-person or virtual networking meeting.
8. When you have your freebie or opt-in, make mention of it in your email signature and social media. Build your community.
9. Ask a client if they'd be willing to give you a testimonial, either written or on video, and share that on all platforms (as well as your newsletter).
10. Create a new connection with another business owner who aligns with the work you do. You could work together or refer each other.
If you need help with any of the above, we're here for you. Book an inquiry call to get started.